Who do these terms & conditions of use apply to?
Accuracy, currency and completeness
We do not warrant the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or material including without limitation the text, graphics, logos, icons, images and video clips (Content) available on or through our Website since information may change without notice, delays in processing transactions may occur and information may not apply to your specific circumstances.
- Prices and colours of products may change, and all products are subject to availability;
- Variations to products may occur from time to time for various reasons (including changes in seasonal range, or product specifications);
- Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product’s colours on our Website, they are intended as a guide only and actual colours may vary. The colours you see online will also depend on your screen display and settings, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any image will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery;
- Description of products are summaries only (with further information available on request to us); and Due to technical or human error, information may be recorded incorrectly or omitted.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information on this Website.
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we include on our Website is accurate and up-to-date, to the extent permitted by law. We do not warrant the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or material available on or through sites which may be accessed through this Website. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage which you incur as a result of acting in reliance on such information or material.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we take reasonable steps to protect information you transmit to us through this Website, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
When using this Website, you must take reasonable precautions to ensure you are not exposed to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any such interference or damage to your system which arises in connection with your use of this Website.
Third party content
This Website contains information which is provided to us by third parties. We retains the right (but not the obligation) to reject, edit, or remove any information a third party provides for display on this Website.
We do not warrant the currency, accuracy or reliability of any information provided by a third party for display on this Website.
This Website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided by us for your convenience only, and may not remain current or be maintained. Website links on this Website must not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the linked website or its content. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for:
- the reliance of any person on the information obtained through use of the Website;
- any failure or delay of the Website to provide information or perform transactions requested;
- unavailability of the Website and events beyond our control such as internet connection availability; or
- other direct or indirect loss or damage however caused, including negligence.
The intellectual property in the text, materials, graphics and advertisements on the Website (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software, and trade marks and logos) is the property of, or is licensed to, us and/or our affiliates. Although you may download the information on this Website for your personal, non-commercial use, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload, post, transmit or distribute that information in any other way without our prior written consent.
Disclaimers and general conditions
You must not:
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to this Website;
- knowingly post or transmit any virus or other disabling feature to this Website;
- not post or transmit to this website any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, or encourage any other person to do so;
- not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, or caching by a storage or information retrieval system, or download accelerator) or otherwise exploit any part of this Website for any commercial purpose; or
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third party’s computer systems.
Other Information, policies and notices
We, us and our
This Website is owned and operated by Chamberlain Australia Pty Limited (we, us, our).
Last updated: November 2019